Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® – All-Natural Relief for Dry Eye and Watery Eyes
- Frequent “watery eyes,” where eyes are overly moist with tears and drip at the corners, may be a symptom of a condition called “dry eye.”
- Dry eye and watery eyes may be associated with dry air, air pollutants such as smoke, forced air heating and cooling, insulated walls and windows, household chemicals, excessive heat or cold, numerous dehydration diseases, medications, wind, low humidity, computer use, airline travel, strenuous activities, fatigue, stress, poor DIET, not drinking enough water, allergies and much more.
- When the all-important and protective “basal tear film” covering the eyes, for the reasons listed above, loses too much natural water and becomes dehydrated, it can stimulate reflex tearing, in which the eyes overflow with tears.
- Reflex tears are the eyes’ attempt to overcompensate for tear film water loss (the tear film should be 99% water), and prevent worsening dehydration symptoms and ultimately, corneal damage.
- Earliest dry eye symptoms include transitory blurred vision and eye fatigue, followed by red eye, a burning, itching or grainy sensation, watery eyes, increased eye allergies and increased bacteria susceptibility.
- Tear film water loss, or dry eye, can be caused by insufficient tear production, poor tear film quality and environmental factors that increase tear film evaporation. These factors are rarely mutually exclusive and result in an over-concentration of tear film electrolytes and the production of inflammatory hormones.
- The traditional dry eye remedy has been formulated eye drops. However, eye drops can flood and disrupt the natural tear film structure, increasing the potential for evaporative water loss.
- Sharon Kleyne, Founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research, recently received a United States patent on the first all-natural eye mist application for dry eyes. The application is Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®, the only all-natural, non-eye drop product for dry eye, allergy eyes and tired eyes.
- No other product is as natural, safe or biocompatible with the eye and tear film.
- Nature’s Tears EyeMist contains 100% all-natural Bio-Logic Aqua tissue culture grade water. Unlike eye drops, the mist contains no saline, preservatives or formulated compounds. Nature’s Tears EyeMist is completely safe, healthy and non-allergenic.
- Sharon Kleyne’s research has led to numerous dry eye and watery eyes discoveries:
- ” Earth’s changing environment is causing an increase in dehydration diseases such as dry eye, watery eyes and allergy eyes. The air is too dry, both indoors and outdoors, due to pollution, climate change and “techno” environments.
- ” Dry air and dehydration diseases (body water loss from birth) are the world’s #1 environmental health issues. 80% of eye doctor visits now relate to dry eye and watery eyes. Every four seconds, someone goes blind and 100 US cities are listed as “dry eye hot spots.”
- ” To prevent dry eye and maintain eye health (eyes are the mirror of your body), Sharon Kleyne recommends drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water daily, regular exercise, lots of fresh air, productive sleep, stress management, a proper diet and plenty of “eye foods” (green, leafy vegetables and – you guessed it – carrots!)
- Sharon Kleyne’s all-water, all-natural discoveries for dry eye, watery eyes and allergy eyes are endorsed by universities, doctors and scientists worldwide for their innovative approach to natural eye hydration.