Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® – A New Alternative for Blurred Vision Caused by Dry Eyes.
All-Natural – 100% Water
* Blurred vision is frequently associated with dry eye disease, a common eye complaint that is rapidly rising and potentially threatening to sight. Some researchers believe that all blurred vision may ultimately be discovered to be related to dry eye, including blurred vision caused by near sightedness, far sightedness, glaucoma, cataracts, migraines and allergies.
* Blurred vision is most directly associated with dry eye syndrome and tear film dehydration when the following conditions are present:
- The blurred vision improves after several blinks.
- The blurred vision is worse at the end of the day.
- The blurred vision comes and goes.
- The blurred vision is worse after long periods of intense concentration such as reading a book or working at a computer.
* Blurred vision is a common dry eyes symptom because with dry eye, the quality of the tear film often becomes impaired.
- The tear film, which is 98% water, protects and lubricates the part of the eye that transmits light (cornea). A healthy tear film is critical in transmitting light to the retina.
- If the cornea develops dry spots, or areas where the tear film is too thin (from lack of water), it can cause numerous symptoms including blurred vision.
- Reduced tear film moisture increases susceptibility to allergies and bacteria, resulting in itching and watery eyes, which can also cause blurred vision.
* The earliest symptoms of dry eye and eye allergies are transitory blurred vision and fatigue, followed by red eye and a burning or grainy sensation.
* Dry eye and blurred vision may be associated with dry air, polluted air, indoor air, excessive heat or cold, numerous dehydration diseases, medications, wind, low humidity, computer use, airline travel, strenuous activities, fatigue, stress, pollen and chemical allergies and many other situations.
* Sharon Kleyne, Founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research and internationally syndicated radio talk show host (Sharon Kleyne Hour – Power of Water®), has announced receipt of a brand new United States patent on an all-natural eye mist product that supplements natural tear film moisture for dry eyes and dry eye related blurred vision. The product is Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®, the world’s only all-natural, pure water alternative for dry eyes.
* Nature’s Tears EyeMist is an all-natural, hand-held, 100% water product sold in natural health stores and drug store pharmacies. No other product for dry eye related blurred vision is as natural or as biocompatible with the human eye and tear film. Nature’s Tears EyeMist is not an eye drop and does not flood the tear film. It simply allows the eyes to absorb the moisture they need from the surrounding air.
* The Nature’s Tears EyeMist alternative contains 100% all-natural Bio-Logic Aqua tissue culture grade water. Unlike eye drops, the mist contains no saline, chemicals or formulated compounds. Nature’s Tears EyeMist is completely safe, healthy and cannot cause allergies.
* Sharon Kleyne’s research has led to numerous discoveries about dry eye and blurred vision:
- Earth’s changing environment is causing an increase in numerous dehydration diseases, including dry eye, allergies and blurred vision. The air is dry, both indoors and outdoors, due to increasingly dry air from pollution, climate change and “techno” environments.
- Dry air and dehydration diseases (body water loss from birth) are the world’s #1 environmental health and vision issues. 80% of eye doctor visits relate to dry eye symptoms. Worldwide, someone goes blind every four seconds, and 100 US cities are listed as “dry eye hot spots.”
- Formulated eye drops may alleviate some dry eye symptoms but the true solution is the “Power of Water®.”
* Nature’s Tears EyeMist, the all-water, all-natural alternative for dry eye hydration, and for blurred vision caused by dry eye, is endorsed by universities, doctors and scientists worldwide.
Bio-Logic Aqua Research – Rogue Media Division.